The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless GoManilaHost.Net from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email [email protected] with the information required.
All services provided by GoManilaHost.Net may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the United States of America and the Philippines apply.
- IRC, IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts / Anonymizers, Pirated Software / Warez, filedump, banner-ad services (similar to rapidshare, photobucket, or commercial banner ad rotation), topsites, commercial audio streaming (more than one or two streams), locally hosted chat scripts, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs(HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites (FOREX, egold exchange), sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg’s, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers, Fake Traffic Programs and Spam Scripts.
- Neither GoManilaHost.Net nor its Information Providers are responsible for any damages arising from User’s use of GoManilaHost.Net or by User’s inability to use GoManilaHost.Net service.
- User hereby agrees that any material submitted for publication on GoManilaHost.Net through user’s account(s) does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory, common law or proprietary rights of others, or contain anything obscene or libelous. User’s may not host any hardcore adult content or porn websites on our shared, reseller servers. Software intended to facilitate any such violations or infringements may not be stored on GoManilaHost.Net.
- The following violations of “netiquette” are grounds for immediate suspension of service pending investigation by GoManilaHost.Net and will result in termination of the account(s) the investigation determines to have originated or transmitted these types of traffic.
- Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups (i.e., 20 or more) or continued posting of articles which are off-topic (e.g., off-topic according to the newsgroup charter or the article provokes complaints from the regular readers of the newsgroup for being off-topic).
- Sending unsolicited mass e-mailings (i.e., to more than 25 users) which provoke complaints from the recipients.
- Engaging in either of the above from a provider other than GoManilaHost.Net and using an account on GoManilaHost.Net as a mail drop for responses, or advertising a web site hosted at GoManilaHost.Net.
- Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and by GoManilaHost.Net.
- Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one’s user name in e-mail, Usenet postings, on IRC, or with any other Internet service. (This does not preclude the use of nicknames in IRC or the use of anonymous re-mailer services.)
- GoManilaHost.Net prohibits IRC and associated programs, including psybnc, “bots”, etc., scripts commonly used for abuse, attacks, or flooding threatening, harassing, or obscene content and any proxies which do not require authentication, including open mail proxies, unprotected anonymous web surfing proxies.
- Users whose accounts are terminated for any of the above infractions are also responsible for the cost of labor to cleanup and respond to complaints incurred by GoManilaHost.Net.
- User agree to not use excessive amounts of resources that may affect other user’s on shared services that include Virtual Private Servers and cPanel / Reseller Hosting. Any violations may result in us taking corrective action in order maintain server stability by killing any processes, disabling and/or suspending your account. Cron jobs must not execute more than once every 30 minutes unless if specified by the script provider and will be niced to 15 or greater on shared hosting plans. Each cPanel account may not send more than 300 emails per hour. If it is determined that a customers account is overusing the system resources, we may temporary suspend the account to prevent the server from experiencing any issues, resulting problems to other valued customers. If it is determined that the account is not suitable for the shared or reseller server environment, a notice will be sent to the customer providing them alternative solutions or such as ‘VPS’, ‘Dedicated Servers’ or a Premium Hosting account. GoManilaHost.Net will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision and GoManilaHost.Net reserves the right to make adjustments to these limits at our sole discretion.
- On some of our plans, we provide unmetered bandwidth and/or storage. This means we will not monitor how much storage you use, but if you are found using the storage for any other purposes other than for your website (only applies for shared web hosting, not for VPS and dedicated servers), we will contact you and ask you to take the files down, and if you fail to comply we may suspend or terminate the account. You are not allowed to use your web hosting space for personal backups (backups for websites hosted with us are fine), or for personal cloud services like OwnCloud (Dropbox alternatives). You are also not allowed to use your bandwidth to provide public mirror of files that are not related to your website. (again, only applies for shared hosting plans)
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene or threatening is prohibited and will be removed from our servers with or without notice.
- Failure to respond to email from our abuse department within 48 hours may result in the suspension or termination of your services. All abuse issues must be dealt with via support ticket/email and will have a response within 48 hours.
- If in doubt regarding the acceptability of your site or service, please contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
- Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography (Lolita):
- Any site found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice.
- Torrent Clients are allowed on VPS and Dedicated Server plans as long as the bandwidth is limited to 20 megabits per second and it is only being used for legal purposes (Private Trackers are allowed).
- We have a strict no spam policy which means none of our services can be used to send unsolicited emails or SPAM. Forgery of email headers is prohibited as well.
- Clients agree not to run any processes on their VPS which is equivalent to 1 CPU Core (1.0 CPU Load) or more for an extended period of time. Loads higher than that for extended periods of time will mean other clients on the same node will get affected. Abusing the resources may result in rebooting / suspension of the server with or without notice.
- IRC, Torrents, Game Servers, Adult Material, Video Streaming and Usenet are allowed on VPS servers as long as they do not abuse resources.
- DoS attacks, port scanning, botnets, TOR, phishing, kloxo, HentaiAtHome, ip spoofing, HitLeap, CamFrog etc are all prohibited
- Violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of installation method. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. It is required that you use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change/update your password. To generate passwords please login into cPanel and use the generator.
We will try to be as transparent as possible in anything related to our operation. If you have a question or need information about anything that is related to any of our services, send us an email at [email protected] and we will provide you with that information while being as transparent as possible.
As a user of GoManilaHost.Net, you agree to be fully transparent about the use of your services with us. We might inquire you about the usage of our services via email at any time and you agree to be as transparent as possible with us.
GoManilaHost.Net may update this AUP and Transparency Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new AUP and Transparency Policy on the Site. You are advised to review this AUP and Transparency Policy periodically for any changes.